Exercise and Memory
There is a lot of evidence that exercise has positive effects on memory and cognitive functioning. Below are some discussions we've had about the topic.
Disclaimer: please note that nothing on this website should be construed as medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health professional.
Here are discussions that you can browse or contribute to:
- We Have Learned that Exercise Is the Key Thing for Brain Function
- "Exercise Breaks Improve Learning"
- Additional Benefits of Exercise on Memory
- "Why Exercise Is Good for the Brain"
- Brief Aerobic Exercise and Cognitive Performance
- Moderate physical exercise can help boost brain power
- Aerobic Exercise Increases the Size of the Hippocampus
- How Exercise Might "Clean" the Alzheimer’s Brain
- Researchers identify first brain exercise linked to dementia prevention
- Exercising 4 hours later improves memory
- Brief Exercise Immediately Enhances Memory According to Study
- Exercise and memory: even a single workout may help memory
- Exercise activates memory neural networks in older adults
- Walking is good for creativity