Arabian Memory Championship
Arabian Memory Championship is the first Arabian Championship in brain sports in the Arab world, it will be held in Algeria on 23–25 December 2012. It will be organized annually, by the training centers that adopt this project in Arab countries. The Arabian Memory Championship was created by Mr Riadh Bensaoucha, Expert, Certified for Memory training, and a Professional trainer in human development and researcher on the strategies of memory. The Arabian Memory Championship is managed by a team that consists of a general manager of the Arabian Memory Championship Mr Salah Djileh (President of Dhaka Group), and the managers of the partner centers in different Arab countries. The Vision of Arabian Memory Championship:
- 1 Arabian Championship
- 2 Powerful tournament in memory
- 3 Competition as per worldwide level
- 4 Set new standards in the competition
- 5 One of the most important Arab cultural events
- 6 Values of the Arabian Memory Championship
- 7 The slogan of Arabian Memory Championship
- 8 Stages of Arabian Memory Championship:
- 9 Conditions for participation in the Arabian Memory Championship:
- 10 Areas of competition in the Arabian Memory Championship 2012:
- 11 Arabian Memory Championship Awards:
- 12 References of the article:
- 13 See also
The championship is involving competitors from all Arab countries in order to increase the sense of Arab unity.
Powerful tournament in memory
The Arabian Championship aims to develop the capacity of the memory of the Arab individual to serve the benefit of these mental skills in everyday life, professional and academic.
Competition as per worldwide level
The Arabian Memory Championship aims to create Arab elite compete at the international level in the World Memory Championships, and oversees Arab world title in the year 2015 memory.
Set new standards in the competition
The aim of the Arabian Memory Championship in its first phase (2012–2013) is to develop the simple criteria to compete in the field of memory and only in order to introduce a culture of developing memory to the Arab world, and in the second phase (2014–2015) it will adopt the standards of the "World Memory Championships" in order to create an elite competitors for the world title in memory and honor Arabs for the first prize in 2015. At the beginning of the year 2016, the Arabian Memory Championship aims to develop new standards in the field of memory competition, in purpose to reflect the powerful of memory in humans, and reach the fullest and extreme extent in the investment abilities to remember.
One of the most important Arab cultural events
Arabian Championship aims to be one of the most important annual cultural events on the scene, in the purpose to enhance, and unleash the Arabian brain power and develop the individual in Arab world. The Mission of Arabian Memory Championship: 1 – Spreading the culture of memory development: The culture of mental capacity development will be achieved through training courses and conferences, publications and various media however a certified group of professional trainers in the discipline of memory, will provide all the powerful tools for training and through Arabian Memory Champions. 2 – Uniting the Arab countries: To be a space for the annual meeting of the Arab elite which are distinguished by a very special mental abilities in order to compete for the title Arab and Arab consolidate communication, and discuss the development of the areas of competition through the Arab conferences which will be held for this purpose. 3 – Building elite of international competitors: Building capable Arab elite; able to compete in the World Memory Championship in 2015 and winning the world title to honor all Arabs. It can be achieved through courses, various memory trainings in purpose to prepare candidates to compete for the Arab World title and the worldwide title thereafter. 4 – Developing standards for the service of humanity: A continuous improvement in training standards and forms of memory tests in the tournament to ensure through these standards upgrading the capacity to sharpen the memory in all life areas.
Values of the Arabian Memory Championship
1 – Arab Unity:
The need for strong Arab world representatives in the tournament.
2 – Global Pioneer and Leadership:
Gracing the Arab for the worldwide title, then set new criteria to be the standard in the competition.
3 – Developing human power:
The aim is to create a competition that generates continuous development of training programs in the Arab world to serve the development of the mental capacity of man and bringing it to new horizons in purpose to explore and serve its potential.
The slogan of Arabian Memory Championship
Your path to the unlimited horizons of memory capacities
Stages of Arabian Memory Championship:
The Arabian Memory Championship passes through four basic stages:
- Algeria Memory championship (2012): It was held on 3rd and 4th of July 2012 and it was the real starting point of the Arab Championship of memory, it aims to gather as many as possible number of candidates for the Arabian Memory Championship, defines the next Arabian Memory Championship which will be held during 23rd and 25th of December 2012, to provide a training and experience on the tests of the memory championship , give an opportunity to the administrative and managed team of the championship in order to gain experience about the management of the championship to ensure the success of the First (1st) Arabian Memory Championship.
- The first Arabian Memory Championship (2012): It will be held during 23rd and 25th of December, It is the first Arabian Memory Championship. It held’s every year in an Arab country according to the request of the representive centers of the championship and their abilities to organize this Arab competition.
- World title in memory (2015): During the Arabian Memory Championship in 2013 and 2014, It will add the areas of competition in the World Memory Championship in order to configure the Arab elite to participate in the World Memory Championship. It will be supported and sponsored by the Arabian Championship in the global competition of the memory in 2014 and 2015. The goal to be achieved is an Arab candidate who will win the world memory championship in 2015.
- The strongest competition in the field of memory (2016) : After getting the world title by the Arab elite , The goal will be that the Arabian Memory Championship is the first global reference in the competition in the mental capacity through the level and standards Competition and that will actually reflect the power of human memory.
Conditions for participation in the Arabian Memory Championship:
- The competition is open to all individuals from various Arabian countries and all ages.
- The winner in the qualifications in his country will travel to the global competition on the expense and sponsoring of the Arabian Memory Championship.
- If the competitors do not win in the qualifications in their country, they have the right to participate but they take all charges and fees by themselves.
- Participation in the Arabian Championship is without any qualification except in the case that the number of participants exceeds 10 from each Arab Country.
- Qualifications will be by choosing the best participants in Random Numbers test.
- To participate in the Arabian Memory Championship, it is not required to attend any of the training programs .
- It is not allowed to members of the organizing team to participate in the Arabian memory championship.
- fee to participate in the Arabian Memory Championship is 50 $.
Areas of competition in the Arabian Memory Championship 2012:
- Test of remembering 1000 Random Numbers in 30 minutes.
- Test of remembering 1000 Binary Numbers in 30 minutes.
- Test of remembering 100 Spoken Numbers with a speed of 2 seconds for each number.
- Test of remembering 100 Random Words in 15 minutes.
- Test of remembering 100 Random Images in 15 minutes.
- Test remembering 100 Random Names and faces in 15 minutes.
- Test of precizing days corresponding 20 Random dates between the years 1900 and 2100.
Arabian Memory Championship Awards:
First prize: ten thousand dollars (10,000 $) + first ranked certificate in memory in the Arab level. Second prize: three thousand dollars (3,000 $) + second ranked certificate in memory in the Arab level. Third prize: two thousand dollars (2,000 $) + third ranked certificate in the memory at the Arab level. Partners of the project of the Arabian Memory Championship: Partners of the Arabian Memory Championship project are training centers in the Arab countries which adopt the project, as well as accredited trainers in memory training who offer training and courses to prepare the candidates to the Arabian Memory Championship. Centers and trainers who partner the project of the Arabian Memory Championship must respect and follow the conditions of the administrative committee of the project. On the other hand, they benefit from many advantages as signed conditions book states. the partnership will be solved immediately with any party which doesn’t respect or follow the signed conditions especially when it comes to the intellectual property rights.
References of the article:
1 – Riadh Bensaoucha , Arabian Memory Championship, Intelligence Center training for Publishing and Distribution, Algiers, 2012, pp. 19-26. 2 - Arabian Memory Championship