Hello, I'm 28, I'm from Spain and I'm passionate about memory and mental calculation. So I want to begin in this sports.
In mental calculation, I'm really interested in learning:
- FLASH ANZAN TECHNIQUE: I want to compite in this, in memoriad.
- SPEED 100 DIGIT ADDITION (this is my favourite record, I want to try this always). Alberto Coto is the world record holder with 17:04 s.
About memory, I like:
- Speed Cards: is my favourite and I want to use a good one card system.
- Speed memory: decimal numbers in 0,5 s and 1 s.
- Spoken numbers. (Memorizing many digits just earing the numbers.
- Names and faces (and I personally like to memorize phisical caracteristics of the persons like color of the eyes, hair, clothes...).
I want to compite one day but, the main reason for to practice this is simply:
I'm passionate about this sport, is very fun, brings me satisfaction and is a challengue to have in live. And also is very good for to exercice my mind.
THANK YOU FOR TO READ MY PRESENTATION!!!
- View recent blog entries
- Member for
- 8 months 2 days