your ultimate motivating force

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 18 January, 2013 - 11:06

your ultimate motivating force

hi

I think this will give you the motivation and keeep you motivated for a very long period...

This secret is never be satisfied by your earlier achievements and instead set a bigger goal this time and go for it....

Unfullfilled desire .....which you want to achieve ...
Just go for it....

Remember this as motivating force...

Or you will need to have a combination of :-

1. Confidence
2.enthusiam
3. Courage
4. Hard work
5. Challenges
And lot of self help books....

Work for it with everything you have.....

And you will achieve it...

5 April, 2013 - 09:24

Is every unsatisfied goal met. Will confidence enthusiasm courage hard work challenges and self help books achieve a desire. What about a desire to teleport in real life to another destination across the world.

5 April, 2013 - 22:41

Hi green tea

See it is possible or not i dont know but unless you wish/desire to acheive it and work for it you are never going to acheive it.

6 April, 2013 - 09:04

Hello. Can we achieve things that we don't wish or desire. Whats the difference. If something is impossible but I work and wish for it, am I still never going to achieve it. If I don't know how to do something, can I still achieve it. Is it worthwhile to do something you know you won't succeed at. Is it worthwhile to do something you know you can achieve.

There was a boy, John, he was known as the math genius in his school and had an urge to study math all of the time. He had won his State Math competition representing his school. John who had grown older and lived in the woods to keep out distractions of modern life wanted to accomplish something great in the Math world. Hopefully solve one of the unsolved Math problems of the world. He had everything he needed to survive and study mathematics. He forgot his self help books back home though, so he died accomplishing nothing in the math world. The end.

15 April, 2013 - 09:18

janardhangunjal1989 wrote:
hi This secret is never be satisfied by your earlier achievements and instead set a bigger goal this time and go for it....

Unfullfilled desire .....which you want to achieve ...
Just go for it....

Thanks Janard,

I believe you are right. Having a compass heading gives us a goal, and enthusiasm is like jet fuel. Without our destination heading, we are adrift at sea... :S

Download our free ebook! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account, and we'll send you a free ebook with tips on how to get started.

Related content: