My Person Action Object

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 23 February, 2014 - 11:17

My Person Action Object

Finally finished my PAO using the Major system, thought I'd share it with you guys as I know that the few I've come across have really helped to build my own list.

Spreadsheet version

I'll add some comments to less well-known words explaining what I remember them as and I'll add notes with some alternatives when I get time.

On Quizlet (as flashcards):

Person Action Object (Version 1)

Person Action Object (Version 2)

Hope y'all can find some useful terms in there!

~Bern

2 April, 2014 - 13:44

Thanks! I'll link to this page from the PAO System wiki page. :)

27 May, 2014 - 21:06

can please somebody explain me how PAO system works? i mean i was going though the list given above and i can't figure out how you attach for eg. the number 00 with stacey solomon /size/ seesaw? what is the logic behind it? like in dominic system it is quite clear that 02 refers to OB which refers to ORLANDO BLOOM, similarly can you please explain the logic behind the PAO system?

28 May, 2014 - 13:21

sam_memory wrote:
can please somebody explain me how PAO system works? i mean i was going though the list given above and i can't figure out how you attach for eg. the number 00 with stacey solomon /size/ seesaw? what is the logic behind it? like in dominic system it is quite clear that 02 refers to OB which refers to ORLANDO BLOOM, similarly can you please explain the logic behind the PAO system?

He doesn't use Dominic system for numbers, he uses Major system (which I also consider better)

15 June, 2014 - 10:52

Watch this video, and if it still doesn't make sense afterwards, let us know where you're stuck. :)

14 December, 2014 - 10:25

I've made a new version of the list (the objects at least) that I think is a bit easier to visualize and put it up on Quizlet.

I'll be doing the same with the Person and Action side over the next few days and I'll update these lists more as I feel new preferences.

Thanks!
~Bern

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Related content: