How would you memory these?
How would you memory these?
Hello everyone, its being a while. My main aim for memorizing is to store ideas that I would require from time to time, but even though I practice skills such as random words and the like, when its time for what I really want to memorize, I find it difficult. Below are my jottings from two chapters of the popular 'think and grow rich' book, I numbered them for easy reference i.e. just pick a number and explain how you will memorize it. Even if you just choose 10 or 5 or even one , I'll like to see how you memorize these. Any help will be appreciated.
1. In the 30 causes of failure, lack of decision was among the top
2. Successful men make decisions promptly and take time to change them if ever while the unsuccessful do the exact opposite.
3. Even when they make a decision, Unsuccessful people are usually influenced by 'opinions' which happens to be the cheapest commodity on the face of the earth.
4. If you are influenced by the opinions of others, you will have no desire of your own.
5. When making decisions, consider only your MASTER MIND group who you should have wisely selected due to their COMPLETE SYMPATHY AND HARMONY WTH YOUR PURPOSE.
6. Many people have had their confidence destroyed through opinions and ridicule, even by their family members.
7. Come to your own decisions, even if you require facts from others, you don't need to disclose your purpose.
8. Don't talk too much, genuine wisdom is seen through actions with silence being one of them. When you talk, you display your stock or lack of knowledge.
9. The value of decision depends upon the courage required to render it.
10. Great changes such as the American revolution and world war, often have their beginnings in circumstances which seem unimportant, beginning in the form of a DEFINITE DECISION in the minds of a relatively small number of people.
11. Only but such life-or-death can Allah help men to solve their problems, and we haven't been overburdened.
12. Leader make decisions quickly and firmly. The habit of indecision is a major weakness which is acquired in the school system and tends to remain with people.
13. The knowledge acquired in this book or any similar is of no value unless you DEFINITELY DECIDE to organize them into a plan of action.
14. Effort is the universal key to success and PERSISTENCE is sustained effort.
15. The basis of persistence is willpower
16. Many give up whatever aim, purpose or desire they have at the first or subsequent disposition or misfortune. Successful people carry on despite them, and only a few are successful.
17. Whatever action is consistently applied yields fruits. Actions whose fruits are positive need PERSISTENT application.
18. Lack of persistence is overcome brutally with effort and easily with INTENSITY OF DESIRE.
19. The starting point of all achievement is desire. Weak desires bring weak results.
20. When weak in persistence, look into
21. -Chapter on power -Mastermind Group -Chapter on 'Autosuggestion' and - The subconscious mind
22. Conscious of a matter (e.g. anger) will occupy a mind that is devoid of its opposite (e.g. happiness)
23. Be PERSITENT no matter how slow or bad your situation is, for with every hardship comes ease.
24. Sometime, circumstances like being forced away from your comfort zone into a situation of frustration
25. forces people to be persistent.
26. Persistence almost always is an insurance against failure whereby people attain whatever goal they pursue.
27. There is no genuine success attained in any calling for one who is not persistent.
28. Fear of any king can be removed by repeatedly facing the fear, even of it is war.
29. Causes of Persistence
30. Definiteness of purpose
31. Definiteness of plans
34. Accurate knowledge
38. The time to nurse an idea is at the time of its birth, every minute it lives gives it a better chance of surviving, especially against CRITICISM which destroys most action even before the planning and action stage.
39. If one has PERSISTENCE, he can get along very well without many other qualities
40. If you ask people what they want in life, the vast majority won't have an answer, some might give vague wishes like money, happiness, etc. and few will be able to define them or give the slightest indication of a PLAN by which they hope to attain their vaguely attained wishes.
41. How to Develop Persistence
42. Definite purpose
43. Definite plans
44. A mind closed against negative and discouraging influence
45. A friendly alliance with one or more persons for encouragement.
46. The major sources of achievement of great men came through persistence, concentration of efforts and definiteness of purpose.