Gabriel Wyner's Book: Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 30 July, 2014 - 14:42

Gabriel Wyner's Book: Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It

Gabriel Wyner's book, Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It, is being released in a few days. Click here to check it out.

3 January, 2018 - 02:23

Hi
Josh
Did u gave a read to this??
If yes pls provide a review.

3 January, 2018 - 08:17

I haven't read it yet, but I've spoken with the author a few times. He knows what he is talking about with language learning, and I recommend checking out his techniques.

24 January, 2018 - 12:10

I've read the book a while ago. From what I remember, it argues for extensive use of SRS, no use of native language when learning (put images instead of words on the flip side of cards), and focus on pronunciation from the beginning. It basically explains a technique to language learning. Some of the things in there I would argue against, like using flash cards for grammar, but it seems like a solid method.

Download our free ebook! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account, and we'll send you a free ebook with tips on how to get started.

Related content: