- Come up with a semi-rigid (and lighter and smarter than now) training schedule, including:
a) memory drills (large visualization and linking reviews, speed runs)
b) dexterity drills (USE REAL CARDS!)
c) various attempts of the official disciplines
- Strenghten the links between Originals and Shadows for cards.
- Adding details & behaviors to the characters from my systems
- Think of pre-made specific interactions for all my loci
- BUILD MORE palaces
1) review without memorizing
2) memorize words and binaries or the second halves of the long numbers events so as to get familiar with them
3) start using them for shorter events
- Words => follow up each attempt with a review and make note of difficult ones
- Names => find some kind of list of international names and get familiar with them ...
- compress card and number keywords to one or two syllables maximum
- add actions to my iamges for cards
- MORE palaces!!
- Learn my book of 250 swedish expressions
- Get started on difficult swedish words
- read through all the gathered material with tough names
- identify the most difficult Cards combos and find ways of accelerating the summoning of these images (not only through the keywords)
- try to memorize binaries in 3x3 blocks instead of row per row
- try using a metronom with cards in training
... to be continued ...