Memory League Is Here!
Train your memory and compete with your friends in real-time at Memory League!
Additional Memory Training Tools
The scripts below marked as New are optimized for viewing on mobile devices and/or printing.
Please send requests for new features to [email protected].
Memorize decimal and binary numbers.
Memorize grids of random symbols and recall them.
Memorize random words in English and Esperanto. New!
Additional Memory Training Software
- Random Words (international format)
- Random Words (USA format)
- List of Random Words
- Random Words in Esperanto
PAO and Person-Action Systems
- 10,000 Random Numbers
- 2-digit PAO decimal practice
- Random card decks for PAO system practice
- 2-digit PA decimal practice
- Person-Action System random card decks
I've created a couple of quick pages that generate 5000 random numbers for practicing memory techniques. Here they are in two easily-printable versions:
Here are competition rows:
- 20-per-row Random Digits (original)
- USA format digits (or 10 per row) New!
- 40-per-row Random Digits (International)
- 30-per-row Binary Digits
Here are some random numbers chunked in 3s (decimal) and 10s (binary) to help learning to see "words" in the numbers:
Here are pages with each number displayed only once. Copy them into a word processor and print:
- Random Decimal Numbers 000-999
- Random Decimal Numbers 000-999 in smaller chunks
- Random Decimal Numbers 00-99
- Random Binary Numbers
- All 512 possible 3x3 Binary Grids in order
- All 512 possible 3x3 Binary Grids in random order
- 3x3 Binary Grids in Sets of 64
- 3x3 Binary Grids in Sets with a Stopwatch -- see how quickly you can recognize all the images
- 10-digit binaries -- practice going through your 10-digit binary images (Ben System) to speed up recognition of your images.
- Random Letter Pairs in various combinations New!
2,652 card pairs:
- Random card generator New!
- Random Card Pairs
- Card Pairs in Order
- Card Pairs Generator (one pair set of 169 cards at a time)
- Generate select card pairs and shuffle them within their sub-groups
- Generate select card pairs and shuffle them completely
(52*52=2,704, but a deck of playing cards doesn't have 2 of the same cards, so it appears that there are only 52*52-52=2,652 card pairs in one deck of cards. E.g., there aren't two Aces of Spades or two Queen of Clubs.)
Names, Faces, People
There is an event at the USA Memory Championship called "Three Strikes You're Out", which is also known as "Tea Party Guests". Click here for the script.