Zox Pro

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 11 January, 2014 - 14:09

Zox Pro

anybody tryed zox pro is it good can you actually read that fast?

11 January, 2014 - 15:30

No. You can't. Don't waste money.

11 January, 2014 - 16:39

This is a quote from the home page of zoxpro.com:

Achieve a MINIMUM SPEED of 25,000+ words per minute – over 100 times faster than the average level of reading. After all this time, we still haven’t found a top speed limit!
Be able to ‘upload’ books into your long-term memory in a matter of minutes

Here's where it says that it will give people 77% comprehension at 25,000+ words per minute with 100% retention for life:

zox-pro.png

In my opinion, those feats are impossible. See also this article:
http://www.slate.com/id/74766/

11 January, 2014 - 17:04

Not only that, but there is something odd about the testimonials.

Here's a screenshot of an endorsement from a guy named "Will Baker":

zox-pro-will-baker.png

Here is the same photo on another random website[1][2] about types of people you meet in college:

will-baker-again.png

Here is the same photo giving an endorsement of a product called absoluteattraction[3], but this time his name is Jerome C.:

jerome-c.png

Here is the same guy in a baby blog[4]:

zox-pro-oral-health.png

I found the same guy over on a blog post about portraits, which has the photo linked to a stock photo site called sxc.hu[5]:

zox-nettuts.png

The stock photo page was deleted, but a version is available on archive.org:

zox-scx-hu.png

So it looks like zoxpro.com and/or absoluteattraction.net might be using a stock photo and fake name for at least one of the testimonials.

== References ==
[1] degreescout.com/education-degrees/20-%E2%80%9Ccharacters%E2%80%9D-of-college-online-and-on-campus
[2] degreescout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/1196982_-_ha_ha_ha_ha_-.jpg
[3] absoluteattraction.net/absolute-attraction-program/
[4] babymed.com/blogs/richard-banks/your-mouth-may-be-key-your-fertility
[5] sxc.hu/photo/1196982 (photo removed, but see the archive.org link)

11 January, 2014 - 17:34

Ok thanks for the money saver but if you havfe any other methods besides memorization skills that can improve youre grades please share it with me

Bogdan

24 February, 2014 - 11:48

hi bogdan....
plz stay away from zox-pro. its 100% bull-shit. that guy ed straucher is a big scamster...i have already tried zox-pro.
it made me look like a fool...

24 February, 2014 - 15:14

skumar.vista wrote:

hi bogdan....
plz stay away from zox-pro. its 100% bull-shit. that guy ed straucher is a big scamster...i have already tried zox-pro.
it made me look like a fool...

What is it, normal techniques, speed reading, or hypnosis? ;)
Why should i buy something when i don't know what it does?
it's like going to the store, having the clerk say "hey, this product is amazing" then buying it.
What does it teach you to do?

4 March, 2014 - 11:05

ZoxPro? Watch this video about "mental photography".

9 March, 2017 - 04:31
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Webmaster's note: There were two spam comments here posted by someone pretending to be two different zoxpro reviewers. The accounts have been removed. I've leaving the spam comments here for reference.

Zoxpro Spam:

Quote:

[williammoond] I am very satisfied with this course zoxpro.This course has taught me how to use an untapped part of my brain, the subconscious. My memory has become amazing, I can recall all of my subconscious memories, entire conversations I had 17 years ago, word for word.

Quote:

[neiljohnson] I have been ZOXing now for 45 days. My ability to memorize music has substantially increased! I am very excited about my improvement and can’t wait for it to really spill over into every aspect of my life.

9 March, 2017 - 09:35

Zox Pro is snake oil. It doesn't work. I have tried it.

9 March, 2017 - 12:52

Sorry about the spam. I've deleted it. That appeared to be the same person who posted both comments from two different accounts.

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Related content: