Speed encryption and decryption

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 12 January, 2015 - 07:05

Speed encryption and decryption

Hi All,

I have a method (using mnemonics as the building blocks) for rapid encryption and decryption of text.

Using my method one canmentally and rapidly decrypt any caeser cipher (a substitution cipher) without knowing which if the 25 keys were used to encrypt it.

Also the same method can be used to mentally and rapidly encrypt text using any key you like.

Do you think this is something people would be interested in?

regards,

Séa

12 January, 2015 - 10:38

Hi there.

This looks really interesting and I would like to know more since I'm studying computer science and cryptography is something highly related to that field.

I think it's something people might be interested in as long as your advertisement of making the process of encryption and decryption relatively easy and straightforward is true. One could use that to encrypt the text on some small papers which might be used during the examination, without knowing the teacher, obviously. I'm not fond of that attitude, but from a general point of view, the society around me would believe in usability of such skill only in this case. Reveal the secrets of your method. ;)

Regards,
Milan.

27 October, 2016 - 11:32

I don´t think so, people don´t need to encrypt information at all.

7 November, 2016 - 23:14

Sounds interesting to me. :)

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Related content: