brand new way for note taking

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 8 November, 2011 - 09:32

brand new way for note taking

greetings everbody

today while i was studying i thought why not have a system such as while taking notes only we can lay down our own loci and prepare a mind map or draw out the images so that it will fit in easily

see i have given it a try

yes this is the modified version of Cornell note taking system

it was for linear note taking i have modified it for incorporating all the aspects of visual learning

check it out i am attaching the pdf and jpeg fiel here

untitleddrawing.jpg

as you can see

we will divide the page into 3 parts

left column will be used for naming out loci or drawing rough diagram of the area where you want to place the concept,words list,numbers,cards or anything you wish to memorise

right side is large it is so as to accomodate our mind map......or images for words which we will draw woth hands

it will be so much fun....i mean something like da vinci used to do....using both of your hemi sphere

combination of words and images

also lower space can be utilised for summary or review i didnt get it
i mean what to do with it so if you have any idea plz do tell me

greetings

8 November, 2011 - 09:41

untitleddrawing_0.jpguntitleddrawing_0.jpg

upgraded it to add revision time to it :)

check it out

9 November, 2011 - 00:26

I like the idea of drawing the memory journey in the notes. If one goes back in 10 years, maybe the memory would be incomplete, but the drawing could revive the missing pieces.

I had to lookup Cornell note taking system. It sounds like a good idea to make a summary section 24 hours later. I'm going to try it... :)

Learn memory techniques for free! Just click the "Sign up" button below to create an account and we'll send you an email with some tips on how to get started.

Related content: