This is a memory challenge from the group, 'An Incomplete Education' Book Memorization.
I'll list them below for people who don't have the book. You could get the information about them from Wikipedia.
* Marbury v. Madison (1803)
* McCulloch v Maryland (1819)
* Dred Scott v Sanford (1857)
* Hammer v Dagenhart (1918)
* Schenck v United States (1919)
* Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka (1954)
* Baker v. Carr (1962)
* Miranda v. Arizona (1966)
* A Book Named John Cleland's "Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure" v. Massachusetts (1966)
* Furman v. Georgia (1972)
* Roe v. Wade (1973)
* University of California Regents v. Allan Bakke (1978)
We'll memorize the basic information about the decisions along with the titles and the years.